We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product and Technical Management, Connected Intelligence InsightsOverview:
Mastercard's Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (C&I) team develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services to Mastercard customers across the globe. Within C&I, the Connected Intelligence Insights team is responsible for:
• Providing fraud analytics and insights to Mastercard customers and internal partners globally
• Supporting the development and management of new and existing fraud products and services
• Managing a suite of products that include Fraud Insights, Cyber and Acceptance Insights, Fraud & Loss Database and Fraud Notification Service
The Director, Product and Technical Management will be responsible for:
• Adhering to Mastercard's Product Management and Agile methodologies
• Driving fraud data thought leadership, developing strategies that will advance new and existing product's and team objective's
• Ensuring consistent alignment between business priorities and technical development objectives
• Creating and overseeing the timely execution of technical requirements and prioritization for development
• Assessing and interpreting customer needs into feature enhancements
• Translating and synthesizing raw data into visualizations (development of dashboards and reporting) for customer consumption
• Conducting analysis and investigation of fraud data in response to internal and external customer inquiries
• Interpreting fraud patterns and support analysis that will lead to future product enhancements
• Building strong working relationships with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to achieve goals
• Manages and oversee multiple initiatives concurrently
All About You:
• Experience with product management principles
• Demonstrated experience with the global payment industry. Fraud/risk experience preferred
• Strong foundation in algorithms, data structures and core computer science concepts
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with data models and data patterns
• Skilled in SQL and Python
• Knowledge of data platforms (e.g. Snowflake, Oracle, Hadoop)
• Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau)
• Analytical, solutions-oriented skillsets with the ability to drive thought leadership
• Project management experience and effective leadership with managing cross functional teams
• Bachelor's degree in business and/or Computer Science or related fields. Advanced education desirable
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website