We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product ManagementWe are looking for an experience Product Manager to lead our Ethoca Alerts product team. Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage end-to-end product life cycle
o Set strategy for longer-term viability and coordinate tactical activities to continuously deliver short-term value
o Own Alerts product vision and roadmap, working with senior leadership and your product team to incorporate customer and internal stakeholder feedback, and align with overall product and corporate strategy (Ethoca, C&I, and Mastercard)
o Drive product planning with your team to prioritize competing tactical and strategic items into a backlog
o Ensure team are effectively prioritizing actionable requirements for execution
• Manage your team of Product Managers and Product Owners effectively
o Keep team aligned and ensure they deliver on their personal and team objectives
o Invest in mentoring and growing your product team
o Recruit, hire, and retain talent
• Work with technology leadership to ensure valuable product delivery to market
o Plan roadmap, based on cost-benefit, to meet all business needs balancing functional product enhancement with healthy technical product (secure, compliant, low tech debt)
o Ensure smooth delivery of valuable product
o Foster strong day-to-day working relationship between product and technology teams
• Contribute directly on day-to-day team function
o Discover, analyze, and document key business needs and requirements
o Have the “pulse of the market”, working with customers and customer-facing teams to assess what needs to be delivered in market to achieve success, as well as know what is working and not working, and why
o Effectively communicate key updates and product plans to audiences at all levels both internally and externally
o Manage day-to-day requests, escalations, and feedback across the team
o Lead data-driven decisions to assess root causes of behavior, quantify issues, validate improvements and success, and identify new opportunities
• Written and verbal communication across a range of audiences, including customers, senior leadership, technology, sales and account management
• Product artifacts appropriate to the intended audience, such as business cases, use cases, product workflows, data flow diagrams, mock-ups, opportunity canvases, etc.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, along with data-driven decision making
• Interpersonal skills to build relationships across many parts of the organization, and be a successful influencer
• Ability to drive strategic level while also able to translate to the detailed execution level and understand the real-world, practical impact to product and market of plans
• Operate with transparency and pragmatism to achieve business results
• Work with incomplete data and uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and adapt plans to new information and changing market conditions.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website