We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleDirector, Product Management - Cyber & Intelligence Solutions - Asia PacificThe Cyber and Intelligence (C&I) Solutions team is responsible for MasterCard's safety and security related product development efforts to protect the integrity of the electronic payment system as well as ensure payments are convenient yet secure. The products are primarily focused at authentication, fraud prevention, risk mitigation and dispute resolution across all payment channels as well as all stakeholders; issuers, acquirers, merchants, processors and consumers.
The Director, C&I Solutions will have ownership of a portfolio of Decision Products and Solutions as part of the Regional C&I team. He / She will work closely with the markets C&I leads as well as Global C&I Product owners to determine market needs and roll out these products and solutions.
The position will be responsible for the ongoing management and enhancements of these products, engage with internal and external stakeholders in their marketing and distribution.
• Can you develop and articulate, to internal and external audiences including our issuer, merchant and acquirer partners, thought leadership on current fraud trends in customer needs, best practices, implications for product rollouts, and future product opportunities?
• Do you have a proven track record of executing strategy successfully against measurable objectives?
• Can you work in in a diverse cross functional environment with limited support?
• Work as part of the AP C&I team to manage Decision Product suite. Devise and implement strategies for their rollout and adoption. Support the markets with adequate analysis as required to demonstrate the value of these products.
• Working closely with global teams to identify and execute product enhancements and new product constructs to drive additional revenue opportunities. These efforts include ideation, concept validation, business case development, creation of associated pricing and other market readiness activities
• Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology development expertise and strong project management skills in the integration of technology into new product and service solutions.
• Foster and maintain a close partnership with various stakeholders – markets, sales teams, Mastercard Advisors, account leads and key customers to gather feedback and drive ongoing product improvement and drive the successful rollout of the solutions to issuers, acquirers and merchants.
• Understand the required product functionality and features, and commercialization of products in consultation with internal stakeholders (i.e., product sales, customer delivery, customer implementation team, relationship managers, O&T, Legal, Franchise) external customers and third parties.
• Ensure accurate and timely budget tracking and forecasting
• Monitor and evaluate product performance; ability to locate and use relevant data to support performance measurement, tracking, and product insights. Assist with the implementation of a new product management excellence (PME) discipline.
• Support managing the team as a backup for the vertical product lead
All About You
• This position requires a highly collaborative and self-driven individual who will need to manage relationships across multiple functional areas, regions and executives - at times remotely with limited supervisory support.
• Cross-functional team leadership experience managing multiple, complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results under tight timelines
• Knowledge of transaction processing industry, fraud and authentication products and the broader payment and transaction ecosystem understanding of competitive landscape and industry trends a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis and synthesize large amounts of data, and provide recommendations effectively
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility; team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible
• Personal presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior management and business partners
• Technology savvy; close collaboration with Operations and Technology and future processing businesses
• Ability to embrace complexity, but deliver/articulate simplicity
• Advanced degree helpful
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website