Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleDirector, Product Operations, Data Programs & PlatformsOverview
The Director, Product Operations, Data Programs & Platforms is part of the Data Strategy & Management (DS&M) team and reports to the VP, Product Operations, Data Programs & Platforms. This position is responsible for managing the implementation of data programs and platforms globally, in support of our goal for company-wide adoption of better data capabilities and practices at Mastercard. The position provides a unique opportunity to work across the global organization to manage data programs. This role requires a highly organized individual who has demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of global programs, who understands data platforms and data management concepts, and who can work collaboratively across functional areas.
• Assess, scope, and manage data engagements for the Data Strategy & Management group
• Effectively partner with Product, O&T, DS&M and other teams to deliver on data engagements
• Communicate on value propositions to support expansion of data management practices and platforms across the organization
• Contribute to process definitions to improve platforms adoption and development
• Ensure data engagements' success by setting clear scope & targets, and by communicating on progress, risks and issues throughout engagements
• Size required effort for engagements and work with requesters for potential budget transfer
• Contribute to the definition of a portfolio of data services & capabilities which can be included in data engagements with internal teams
All About You
• Proven record of delivering complex enterprise-wide programs and ability to multi-task at the program level, coordinating a variety of projects to ensure overall program success.
• Experience with product development of data-centric products and platforms
• Understanding of data quality & management platforms and concepts
• Familiarity with industry best practices for collection and use of data
• Highly organized, with keen understanding of how to get people to collaborate
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with proven experience in relationship building and partnering – must work well in both team and individual settings and must be able to work with a geographically dispersed team
• Strong analytic capabilities, and written and oral communication skills – attention to detail is a must
• Motivated self-starter with ability to excel at multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
• Payments industry experience preferred or experience with equally complex systems
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website