We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleEvent Management Senior AnalystOverview
• Provide and maintain the monitoring solutions for Mastercard VocaLink Production and Test environments to ensure a consistently high level of service at all times to meet established SLA's
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues
• Provides technical support and maintenance for Mastercard's VocaLink operations environment with an emphasis on monitoring technologies
• Clarifies common customer problems and provides resolutions for simple system failures or degradations according to standard protocols
• Monitor and take calls for problems, formulating corrective actions while minimizing customer impact
• Creates, updates, and reviews internal tickets to document monitoring and recovery steps for the Mastercard Operations Command Centre
• Identifies areas for monitoring enhancements and provides potential improvements to management within the Event Management environment; implements project support changes and gives guidance to junior staff
• Interfaces with customers to provide routine infrastructure related services, including incident, problem, change and capacity management, and reporting activities For Service Assurance:
• Performs projects and contributes to procedures, to ensure operational readiness for OCC employees
The above list of responsibilities provides an indicative overview of the role. Actual responsibilities may vary over time depending on the business demands.
• Solid experience of Interlink Software tools including BES, ASI, Workflow and the Mobile App.
• Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
• Experience in a demanding, high availability environment
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal coupled with a strong hands on approach to problem-solving.
• Ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Positive attitude with the ability to adapt and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
• Exposure and practice with any of the following is not essential but would be a plus: BMC Patrol, NNM9i, SiteScope, Everbridge
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website