Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Business AnalystHave you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
Do you have a background or strong interest in technologies related to the payments industry?
Have you ever developed a technology and product roadmap?
• Liaise between the business and IT, eliciting and translating external and internal customer needs into IT objectives, identifying possible solutions, and defining project requirements
• Having a deep knowledge of customer needs, products and services
• Partner with business owners to understand new business opportunities and help define the business case and requirements.
• Provide leadership and quality assurance for the business analyst within the feature teams. • • Provide subject matter expertise to take on more complex projects individually or through coordination skills with other analysts.
• Is the first point of contact for the intact process to determine the impact of a request for the Artificial Intelligence program between various platforms
• May be an individual contributor with advanced knowledge in assigned discipline, leading larger, more complex initiative for BI capabilities
• Meets with business leaders to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific business/project objectives
• Identifies appropriate solutions for more complex, less common issues
• Recognizes and escalates trends in key business problems in association with internal customers and contributes ideas for improvement
• Leads integration projects or other key strategic projects that require significant coordination & changes to application structure.
• Coordinate and participate in prioritization of themes and initiatives
• Collaborate with product and development team providing insight on the value propositions for new requests
• Relevant experience in requirements gathering and relationship building with business clients
• Able to lead project teams, collaborate with business partners, vendor/ consulting organizations and peer level professionals
• Be the "go-to" resource with knowledge of the program
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website