Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Software Development Engineer - Full Stack (Fraud Platform)Overview
The Mastercard Fraud Scoring and Analytics Platform team in Dublin have an exciting opportunity to hire a Lead Full Stack Software Engineer. Our team is responsible for designing and developing new capabilities and frameworks on the Mastercard Fraud Platform. This platform is a low latency, high availability system which processes over 1 billion transactions a day.
This role involves leading a team of talented developers to develop high performance, high volume, Java and Angular based solutions on the Fraud Management Platform. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Design and implementation of innovative Java based capabilities on the Mastercard Fraud
• Leading a co-located Agile SCRUM team.
• Work closely with Product Owners, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Technical leads and
other developers to define user stories.
• Develop high-quality, scalable and secure software solutions.
• Assist with support issues by troubleshooting incidents and problem tickets.
• Research alternative technical solutions to meet changing business needs.
• Work with project team to meet due dates, while working through emerging issues and
• Produce design documentation in accordance with Mastercard documentation standards.
• Proficiency with Java JDK 8 or greater.
Experience developing single page applications using Angular, React or similar frameworks.
Knowledge of HTML5, ES5+ES6/CSS3
• Knowledge of JBoss, Tomcat, Spring Boot.
• Working with JSON and REST based Web Services.
• Experience with Linux, Shell-scripting, SQL, Multi-threading, message queuing systems
• Expertise in Junit, Protractor or other automated test frameworks.
• Knowledge of Splunk or other alerting and monitoring solutions.
• Knowledge of CI/CD principles and tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Maven
• Passionate about Agile software development and working with SAFe or SCRUM.
• Exposure to working with Business Rules Management Systems.
• Knowledge of Source Control Management and working with code in a multi-developer
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Strong team leadership skills.
• Show initiative and demonstrate a willingness to take on challenging opportunities.
• Passionate about code quality and coding best practices.
• Must be driven, highly motivated and a strong team-player.
• Fluency in English.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website