Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, B2B MarketingOverview
The Marketing Manager will develop and ensure consistent definition and implementation of a holistic Marketing Plan capable to exploit Digital, ATL, BTL and partnerships' activities in order to build MasterCard brand, develop relevant product positioning for an issuer/merchant, increase card issuance and usage to reach the issuer business objectives.
She/he will work also with sales team members and other internal cross-functional groups to design and implement specific marketing initiatives to create value for counterparts and MasterCard.
In alignment with the MasterCard business strategy and building on Traditional (Issuers/acquirers) and Non Traditional (merchants, partners) customers' strategy and needs, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the implementation of marketing strategies and specific programs
• Analyze our customers' objectives and leverage our assets to create consumer segment-driven opportunities that will drive Mastercard revenue and monetize assets, while also providing the best solutions to create long-term customer plans and value
• In partnership with MasterCard sales team members, sizing and scoping the nature of the bank customer' assignment for MasterCard. Development of superior knowledge and marketing intelligence to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing MasterCard as a customer's preferred business resource.
• Customer strategy implementation, marketing program ideation, program execution through to post issuer/merchant results tracking and analysis. Within this, responsible for providing marketing expertise with aim to provide the best customized solutions, which create long term value.
• Budget management: Guarantee a savvy and efficient usage of the budget investments implementing post analysis activities to ensure proper ROI on funding. Manage reporting and accounting activities as per timelines.
• Develop differentiating marketing activities for measurable benefit to the bank customers and MasterCard such as:
- Develop marketing programs focusing on brand building and specific products.
- Leverage the sponsorship platform (assets management and promotions)
• Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
• Assure compliance with all internal legal and financial procedures. Is responsible of developing all administrative process for all customer marketing projects, which includes Contracts, PO's, Tracking, legal authorizations, etc
• Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree (preferred)
• Languages: Bi-lingual Spanish/English
• Proven customer facing marketing experience with a mix in B2B and B2C, Digital marketing Brand management and Direct Marketing expertise for customer acquisition, activation, usage, retention
• Strong account management experience - ability to understand customer needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape, experience managing accounts from Digital players (Uber, Amazon, etc..)
• Leadership skills with the ability to recognize opportunities, forms a vision of what can be achieved that challenges self and others, garner support and advocacy, strategic planning and very strong project management skills. Team player and achievement oriented
• Strong strategic thinking and negotiation skills
• Able to set direction and capture the commitment of people to achieve goals as well as overcoming obstacles and taking appropriate risks
• Demonstrated both creative judgment and the ability to motivate / manage agencies
• Ability to turn qualitative and quantitative data and information analysis into actionable 'insights'
• Able to work and move in a multinational, multicultural environment and sensitive to different cultural difference
• Able to adapt to unexpected situation with prompt and positive attitude, able to challenge status quo
• Must be results driven, solutions and customer focused
• Strong skills in project management, presentations, MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel; Presentation deck writing and proposal skills
• Skills of networking and influencing; using strategic narrative and personal relationships
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website