We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Deal ManagementThe Deal Management team supports sales teams in structuring deals for business opportunities with new and existing customers. This role is responsible for the establishment and management of strategic and complex customer business agreements (covering issuing, acquiring, merchant, etc.).
• Supports Customer Account Managers to retain or win new business with issuers, merchants and other key customers.
• Assists in the development and implementation of long-term strategy to enhance profitability and competitive leverage by building and maintaining tools that run analysis and modeling for deal scenarios. Ensures deals incentivize the appropriate behavior while safeguarding Mastercard assets and are financially sound.
• Reviews final model and business proposal, in order to recommend changes with appropriate parties. Seeks internal approval and presents to senior management where appropriate.
• Assists in resolution of issues raised by customer regarding the incentive offer.
• Embodies the Lead Beyond Finance initiative by engaging in and advising on negotiations with external customers for contracts and business terms; provides sound recommendations to finalize agreements; thoroughly reviews proposals to add clarification and rationale to areas of concern, makes a point to escalate potential risks in deals
• Together with the sales teams, manage the pipeline activities and related various reporting.
• Contribute to LAC other finance activities such as the development and implementation of long-term strategies to enhance MasterCard profitability and competitive leverage.
• Support ad hoc and/or regional strategic initiatives aiming at streamlining/enhancing the deal process and assist in providing consultative support, thought leadership, strategy, innovative ideas and approaches to senior management.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or equivalent experience in financial analysis and/or deal management.
• Strong communication skills: written and oral - ability to communicate effectively in a clear and concise manner at all levels of the organization.
• Strong commercial and strategic focus
• Expert Analytical skills and proficient in excel / highly skilled in modeling
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills
• Ability to digest commercial agreements and attribute financial outcomes to alternate outcomes.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website