We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Global Loyalty Products, Product DevelopmentMastercard operates the world's fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments, and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple, and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders, and partners, so we won't stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe. Through our vision - a World Beyond Cash™ - we are advancing global social sustainability by giving people around the world greater access to the financial system, which, in turn, provides a larger and more diverse group of engaged contributors and participants.
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally. This role focuses on the creation and management of new and incremental loyalty products and capabilities for our global clients. The ideal candidate would have a background in consumer loyalty or digital marketing with experience building (or using) products that deliver personalized campaigns and offers for clients.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Do you get energy from developing promotional offers and seeing them in market?
• Do you have experience with managing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns?
• Are you an expert in Digital Marketing and Martech products?
• Manager, Product Development, Loyalty & Engagement is responsible for the commercialization and roadmap for our next generation loyalty products focused on driving engagement for our clients
• Develop and communicate product vision, roadmap and strategy for development, delivery & execution
• Develop business cases for funding for product and platform enhancements.
• Analyzing market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Delivery of platform-based products and capabilities
• Package new product functionality end to end for integration and deployment
• Use communication and relationship management skills to build working teams and create alliances and influence stakeholders.
• Provide designs specifications for and develops new Loyalty products and services or their components. Define business, functional, and technical requirements.
• Research new technologies and competitive products to develop additional product ideas and enhancements.
• Performs launch-related activities associated with new or highly customized product implementations, including marketing/communication and collateral.
• Coordinate activities with client facing teams, internal development teams, third parties and/or joint ventures
All About You
• Bachelor's degree required, work within Loyalty and/or Digital Marketing preferred
• Solid working knowledge of the loyalty and payments industry and its eco-system
• Solid product management, product development and technology experience in consumer-centric, data-led products.
• Working experience with new and upcoming technology such as Open Banking, Open APIs, Fintechs, Customer Data Platforms
• Working experience developing products leveraging data solutions for data ingestion, activation, personalization and contextual messaging.
• Working experience developing business intelligence, insights, analytics, and modelling for products.
• Experience working with agile scrums as product owners driving business and product requirements
• Analytically curious to uncover data driven insights
• Strong Business Acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, cross functional environment
• A strong track record of delivery high-quality products and user experiences on time and on budget
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website