We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product Management - CreditOverview
• The Credit Product Manager is responsible for managing and executing the Credit product strategy and value proposition for Brazil
• Are you passionate about product excellence, technology and the Credit industry?
• Are you able to operate with a general manager outlook?
• Do you enjoy working closely with market development teams to develop and scale new businesses?
• Do you have a track record of “getting things done” in a corporate environment?
• Drive the Credit product roadmap based on identified capability and service gaps and opportunities to differentiate MasterCard
• Work closely with Credit sales teams to identify opportunities and support specific sales opportunities
• Be the public face of MasterCard Credit at industry conferences, public speaking opportunities within the Brazilian market.
• Lead the strategic lifecycle management of Credit product line of business
• Establish and manage a pricing and business model that reflects and balances current market conditions, profitability, and sales goals
• Align with Global and Regional Credit core product teams within MasterCard to ensure alignment of regional partnerships with the global strategy
• Ensure product compliance with local and national laws and regulations
• Work with Customer Delivery to generate Product/Market readiness for our Products
All About You:
• Product management experience in the Payments industry in Brazil. Working knowledge of payment networks, issuer and acquirers
• Understanding of product development concepts and practices across the product development life cycle
• Ability to interact effectively at various organizational levels and to work collaboratively with internal and external business partners
• Ability to work effectively in a matrix-managed environment and multifunctional teams
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website