Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleManager, Product Management , Issuer LoyaltyOverview:
Global Loyalty Solutions manages a wide range of Mastercard loyalty assets including the design, implementation and operations of cardholder loyalty programs, as well as cardholder promotions, benefits and insurance services. These loyalty solutions enable Issuers and/or Merchants to reward, protect and assist cardholders driving overall card usage, retention and brand preference. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard preference. In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive value through differentiation, we are seeking a Manager, Mastercard Travel Rewards (MTR) Product Management. The successful candidate will support global and regional product initiatives to grow Cross-Border volume by winning share from competition and digitizing cash. The role is based in Purchase, NY.
• Identify strategic growth opportunities to enhance the value proposition and scale the Mastercard Travel Rewards product such as new markets, offers, merchant partnerships, cardholder segments, product and feature enhancements.
• Apply market and consumer research to influence product strategy, deliver exceptional cardholder experiences and optimize communication channels while maintaining a consumer centric point of view
• Design and implement go-to-market strategies to support global and regional product initiatives
• Develop subject-matter expertise on Mastercard Travel Rewards (including platform and operations), Mastercard Core products (Credit, Debit and Prepaid) and more generally other Loyalty Benefits and Services applicable to support the growth and scale of MTR
• Partner closely with the Merchant Loyalty team to ensure valuable offer content
• Monitor, manage and report on MTR KPIs
• Support and develop consistently high-quality business reviews highlighting MTR product performance
• Work with cross-functional teams; Core (Credit, Debit and Prepaid Product), Marketing, Operations, Analytics, Finance, and Regional product teams
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5+ years of experience in product management, product development, product marketing, or business development in financial services; bankcard industry preferred
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from technical resources to regional product and marketing leads
• Excellent listening and presentation skills
• Strong analytical thinking, problem solving and cross-functional team building skills
• Bachelor's degree required
• Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PPT
• Location – Purchase, NY
• Some Travel Required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website