We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Product Management, Open Banking - NAMOverview:
The Product & Innovation group leverages Mastercard's assets and strategic partnerships to create a world beyond plastic with valued experiences for consumers and end users, and enable FinTech's and Merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world.
The primary responsibility of this role is for supporting Customer specific Solution Engineering, regional technical product management, platform enhancements and business growth for specific Open Banking related products, services and capabilities across the product lifecycle – from launch to maturation. Align the Open Banking initiatives and ensure that there is a well-documented, articulated, and communicated requirements for the platforms currently being engineered and integrated.
• Functions as a Technical Product subject matter expert for the Open Banking Solutions assigned
• Lead Customer specific Technical/Functional workshops with potential customers on how they can leverage the Mastercard Open banking solutions
• Conduct opportunity assessments on new initiatives & ideas, with the intent of leveraging Mastercard Open Banking Product Suite
• Participate in the product development release planning and prioritization to ensure the requirements of the region are clear.
• Develops and delivers product training to customers and internal partners including updates to new product releases
• Some travel required.
All about You:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education
• Operational /technical background within the payments and financial services industries.
• Prior technical/integration experience with ecommerce & fintech service providers ( Merchants, PSP, Gateway's, Acquirers & Commerce Providers)
• Technical competence in the area of e-comm, mobile payment & Open Banking products.
• Experience in product development and/or business analysis
• Knowledge of techniques for requirements capture and specification and the ability to balance tactical commercial needs against the needs of strategic Product & architecture
• Understanding of APIs or working in new product development/innovation departments.
• Prior knowledge of Mastercard Digital Payments and Core Systems products a plus
• Problem solving, product documentation, and project management skills.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website