We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Products & Innovation, Digital Consumer SolutionsWho is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities
Job Title – Products & Solutions Manager, Digital Consumer Solutions
Are you familiar with payment new technology, digital & new commerce trends?
Have you ever brought an innovative product to market, developing a sales plan, presenting a solid financial model and business case, support implementation project and then executing the go to market program?
Are you focused on achieving ambitious targets and delighting customers with new high-tech solutions?
Then we are looking for you!
We are looking for a highly motivated, technically skilled, and commercially savvy candidate to help us grow and deliver our Digital Payment solutions in the Belux market.
• As part of the Mastercard Customer Solution & Product team you will manage the go-to-market of Mastercard range of Digital Consumer Payment Solutions and contribute to the execution of Mastercard Digital Commerce Plan in Belgium and Luxemburg in order to grow Mastercard's digital footprint within the card ecosystem.
• As part of this you will identify new business opportunities and support sales activities with product specific expertise and actively contribute to technically enable the key stakeholders and partners in our market (Financial Institutions, Payment Service Provider etc.)
• Mastercard's Digital Consumer Solutions include the platforms, services and framework that aim to transform the way we perform payments, leading the transition to digital commerce and deliver a comprehensive and “digital-by-design” payment experience to consumers (Digital issuance, Tokenization platforms, Contactless Payment, others)
• Become the subject matter expert on Mastercard Digital Payments solutions in Belux
• Develop a strong sales pipeline and obtain support and agreement of line management, account management, product delivery and product development departments
• Understand and collaboratively develop customer's product strategy and position assigned Mastercard products within it
• Assist & support technical discussions with strategic Third Party / technical enablers
• Liaise with regional and country teams to roll up local sales activities into a global view
• Provide feedback on product performance to line management, account management and development teams
• Provide market intelligence on competition, product performance and propose enhancements to help position and sell Mastercard Digital Payment products
• In addition to selling Mastercard Digital Payment solutions, the job holder will work closely with Product Development Teams in order to provide feedback of customer/market requirements to ensure that they are included in future product development initiatives.
All About You
• University degree (ideally Economics or Management Engineering)
• Fluent in both French, Dutch and English.
• Strong capabilities with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good organization and strong communication (both written and spoken) skills
• Experience in a sales & product environment, interacting with strategic customers and leading end-to-end Go-To-Market project (from pre-sales to delivery)
• First-hand experience in technical pre-sale role in electronic payments and/or e commerce industry is preferred but not mandatory
• Good team player and comfortable adapting to meet varied objectives
• High commitment and self motivation, distinct readiness to take on responsibility and to own results
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website