We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Spend OptimizationWho is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
The Data & Services organization is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within Data & Services, the Managed Services business is a product centric organization focused on developing, commercializing and enhancing differentiated offerings that leverage data and marketing technology to accelerate clients' marketing performance and business outcomes.
We are looking for passionate and talented professionals, who share our vision for data-driven marketing products to join us and take a leading role in shaping the growth of our team.
Owns and manages the long & short term strategic initiatives for the spend optimization product including overseeing the product evolution, establishing go-to-market strategy, optimizing products, implementing incremental improvements within the product's life cycle, conducting ongoing care and maintenance and help manage the P&L for the acquisition product.
You are responsible for:
• Helping develop strategic business plans and the roadmap for the spend optimization product line
• Working closely with the North America team and sales colleagues to understand customer needs & issues.
• Working with analyst to monitor product performance metrics (ie. Usage, Customer Performance), and makes recommendations
• Analyzing market trends, dynamics, and competition in order to inform product and go-to-market strategies
• Providing support to sales, delivery and customer facing teams with communication and training on product functionality and enhancements
• Engaging in idea generation for enhancements to existing products, concept validation, business case development, and in some instances financial modeling and planning of these enhancements
• Determining vendors to support strategic plan and supporting on the integration of these vendors
• Creating packaging and pricing for products within your product line
• Working w/Global MS leads to regionalize product
• Acting as an expert and champion for Spend Optimization products and supports further evolution of product lifecycle
All About You:
• High degree of expertise in Digital Marketing and Martech products
Agency experience preferred
• Experience executing product launches and adjustments across payment types, technologies and customer industries
• Experience with packaging, pricing and enablement
• Competent at selling to clients using your expert knowledge
• Analytically curious to uncover data driven insights
• Strong Business Acumen and entrepreneurial mindset
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
Fluent in Excel & PowerPoint
• Superior Customer Service and Stakeholder Management
• Experience managing elements of a cross-functional project
• Demonstrated success building relationships and delivering results with global, multi-cultural and remote project teams
• Bachelor's degree required
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website