We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleHelpdesk Analyst IIOverview of role
TechConnect supports a myriad of IT needs at Mastercard. As a Helpdesk Analyst II, you will be supporting the TechConnect Help Desk by investigating customer issues, strategizing requests for improvements, and leading and/or participating in projects. With a focus on the customers' experience and the continuous change in technology. This role promotes the implementation of continues service improvements and preventative solutions.
Drive Operational Excellence and Governance area to meet Mastercard's performance measurable indicators based on the voice of employees and technology trackers.
• From operational data identify areas for improvement, what are potential concerns and possible solutions
• Lead moderate to complex projects and create operational procedures to drive operational readiness for employees.
• Take information from employee Pulse surveys to drive improvements.
• Manage the administration of onboarding and termination access requests
• Demonstrate professionalism, integrity, and good corporate citizenship when responding to customers.
• Escalate requests and follow through to completion.
• Accountable for reviewing and possible preparation of a variety of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
• Monitor status of defined SLAs and SLOs to ensure expectations are met.
• Detail oriented – identify both trends and gaps.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings with the Help Desk leads.
• Provide periodic updates to management.
• Work with business partners to communicate business objectives, requirements and solutions.
• Adhere to and follow Mastercard policies and procedures in all activities.
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly administration tasks
• Assist in coordination of vendor meetings
• On-call support
Required skills and expertise
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Experience with Remedy.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong customer service and relationship-building skills regardless of career level.
• Self-motivated, work independently with minimal direction from management
• Attention to detail and accuracy while multi-tasking
• Possess analytical and problem solving abilities.
• Ability to project manage and coordinate activities cross-functionally.
• Experience with driving process improvement.
• Proven ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a fast paced, changing environment, with a sense of urgency.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website