We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSecurity Compliance Senior AnalystResponsibilities
The Security Compliance Senior Analyst will be responsible for designing, implementing and running security compliance programmes across the Vocalink UK business. This will involve being responsible for designing compliance programmes to confirm that controls are designed effectively (i.e. they mitigate the intended risk(s)), they are implemented correctly and they are operating effectively. The role will own the responsibility for all security compliance reporting. The role will also be responsible for technology innovation in controls monitoring.
To ensure security controls are suitably designed, implemented and operating effectively in order to identify security risks and issues so that they are managed correctly. This will also support ISO27001, PCI DSS and ISAE3000 compliance.
• Lead all Security Compliance processes.
• Lead and maintain security compliance reporting including compliance metrics.
• Design, implement and run security compliance programmes against a range of frameworks.
• Perform risk and control assessments.
• Security compliance management in respect of the assessment and validation of Vocalink controls for both internal and external assessments against PCI DSS, ISO27001 and other security-related standards.
• Support the update of security policies to drive a robust security controls framework.
• Provide expertise in the identification of security risks and ensure they are assessed and reported.
• Hold collaborative working relationships with security control owners across the business.
• Understanding of Security Governance, Risk and Compliance roles and responsibilities.
• Understanding of ISO 27001 and PCI DSS requirements.
• Understanding of Information Security best practice.
• Understanding of security risk assessment and management techniques and methods.
• Ability to conduct security audits.
• Knowledge of ISMS, policies and procedures
• Broad knowledge on all areas of security.
• Ability to work autonomously with accountability.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to influence and motivate others to achieve security objectives.
• Security-focused analytical skills.
• Communication skills, including report writing and telephone work.
• Diligent and thorough approach to problem solving.
• Ability to resolve varied and complex compliance issues.
Role specific Experiences
• Experience running security compliance programmes.
• Experience performing a range of different types of risk assessments.
• Experience resolving compliance challenges and implementing best practice compliance processes.
• Experience performing security audits and security risk assessments.
• Experience performing data analytics to support different approaches to compliance.
• Experience of working with internal and external audit teams.
• Experience of a broad range of compliance technologies and toolsets.
• Experience delivering presentations and engaging with senior leadership.
• Experience growing and motivating a team; coaches members through career milestones and progression.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website