We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleAccount ManagerOverview
The Sales team is looking for an Account Manager to lead and manage existing customer relationships with issuers as well as to work on identification of new opportunities based on customer needs.
The candidate will be responsible for setting and executing sales strategy on a customer level in alignment with the overall Mastercard country strategy for the Czech Republic. The ideal candidate is passionate about our customers and their needs, is highly motivated, strong collaborator, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
In this strongly client-facing position, you will:
• Contribute to and will be responsible for the achievement of market share, sales and net revenue targets
• Ensure planning and pipeline management at the account level
• Conduct analysis of customer's business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting and competitive analysis
• Design strategies, messaging and proposals for customers
• Support the management of key customer relationships at manager levels
• Collaborate with the account team and customers to plan, execute and monitor progress against annual business plans
• Drive cross-functional collaboration across other roles in Mastercard with focus on delivering against client needs
All About You
• Comprehensive experience with executing and managing sales strategies for medium-sized accounts
• Demonstrated knowledge of payments business and the role of Mastercard's products and services
• Demonstrated ability to effectively drive collaboration across different functions within the organization
• Consistently delivered thoughtful customer, market and business analysis for customer accounts and derived appropriate sales strategies out of it
• Fluent in Czech and English languages
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website