We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Business Analyst, Salesforce Training & EnablementMasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
Join the industry's most passionate, motivated & engaged global team - Our employees are encouraged to drive innovation every day in support of a more connected world – A World Beyond Cash.
• The Data & Services (D&S) team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services
• The D&S Business Operations team is a global team focused on ensuring that all of D&S can make data-driven decisions and operate effectively and efficiently. The team is charged with managing and adapting the policies, processes and internal platforms used across D&S
• The Platform & Training Analyst will contribute to strategic and tactical platform projects to implement training, improve usability, increase business efficiencies, and deliver enhancements and fixes to the operational systems that we support.
• Field day-to-day complex challenges of our business users in our systems helping to resolve immediately while dealing with root cause through system and process improvements
• Execute on the training strategy and increase tools adoption through multiple consumption channels to support the business and by documenting system changes in easy to use formats
• Determine training and adoption needs by collaborating with support staff
• Work with O&T stakeholders to drive Operations initiatives in development cycles
• Display our MasterCard Values of Partnership, Trust, Initiative and Agility Responsible for coordinating across D&S and broader Mastercard Technology team (O&T) to ensure platform goals are met
• Special projects, as needed. Researches new methodologies to improve Business Operations
All About You
• Demonstrated success in project fulfillment for operations initiatives
• Ability to implement training and adoption through multiple channels
• Knowledge of Salesforce.com and sales/delivery productivity tool adoption and training enablement
• Experience in application development lifecycles and how it integrates with operations
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Fosters positive relationships with peers and business partners
• Ability to work with many different departments and levels of authority
• Skilled in issue research and resolution and a keen attention to detail
• Strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills
In many locations, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website