Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSenior DevOps Engineer (Open API Platform)API Platform team owns and operates Mastercard Developer Portal, the place created by developers for developers. We are looking for a technically strong, detail oriented and customer obsessed Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team.
• Have you dealt with queries from developers who are the customers?
• Are you comfortable with multiple programming languages and tools?
• Have you demonstrated your expertise in troubleshooting based on error messages?
• Are you familiar with Open API specification and standards?
• Do you rank yourself high on paying attention to detail?
• Have you had your customers recognize you for extraordinarily meeting their needs and
• Have you introduced automation to gain efficiency?
...we would love to hear from you!!!
• Offers help with tools and products that internal service owners use to onboard their services
on developer portal
• Handles queries on API specifications and standards knowledgably
• Carries out troubleshooting of issues reported in collaboration with members across
• Ensures customer queries are dealt within the SLAs
• Triages issues efficiently and follows up the status proactively
• Generates creative ideas to continually improve the processes in place and executes them
• Becomes an expert user and owner of the internal tools used in onboarding
All about you
• Very strong customer focus and attention to detail
• Comfortable with databases queries and log analysis using Unix commands and Splunk
• Ability to learn internal tools and become an expert user
• Excellent leadership, influential and writing skills
• Offers high value contributions to the product, team and the company outside of what is
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website