Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleLead Software Development EngineerMDES is looking for strong, innovative Technical Leads to help lead Mastercard's next generation of Digital Payment products that change how our customers choose to pay. We are looking for Technical Leads who can bring unique perspectives and innovative ideas to all areas of development, and are interested in continuing to improve our platform through the ever changing technology landscape. In this role, you will work on a multiple projects, which are critical to Mastercard's role in the Digital Payment Space, leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry and microservice architecture.
An ideal candidate is someone who works well with and can lead a cohesive team-oriented group of developers, who has a passion for developing great software, who enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and who has the desire to take their career to the next level. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
• Lead major projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications.
• Act as a Technical lead to the Development and Testing resources for the day to day software development efforts.
• Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our software
• Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
• Ensure the final product is highly performant, responsive, and of the highest quality
• Actively participate in agile ceremonies including daily scrum, story pointing, story elaboration, and retrospectives
• Experience with Java, JEE, Java Messaging Service
• Experience with two or more of the following: Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Web Services, SQL, PL/SWL, Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Proficient communication skills with verbal and written English
• Degree in technical related field
• Interest and ability to learn new coding languages, frameworks, and paradigms as needed
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website