We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer .NETSessionM, a Mastercard Company, is a customer engagement platform empowering global brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. We partner with brands to drive marketing transformation through innovative technology and services. We are headquartered in Boston with offices around the world.
Senior Software Engineer .NET in Data Activation Team
The Data Activation team provides a set of stable and reliable services for gathering real-time or batched first party data as well as publish real-time and batched data in a timely manner and scalable way so that
• We are building a database of individual 360-degree customer profiles
• High quality data is made available within SM back-end services to trigger best in class personalized loyalty programs and feed data warehouse
• The complete Customer profile is synced to SM clients and partners with best-class data to help complete customer loyalty offering , empowering customers to use the data anywhere
• Enable SM clients to incentivize their customers in real-time and keep a loyal customer base
Your main Responsibilities
•Participate in team prioritization discussions with Product/Business stakeholders
•Estimate and own delivery tasks(design, dev, test, deployment, configuration, documentation)to meet the business requirements
•Automate build, operate, and run aspects of software
•Drive code/design/process trade-off discussions within their team when required
•Report status and manage risks within their primary application/service
•Drive integration of services focusing on customer journey and experience
•Perform demos/acceptance discussions in interacting with Product owners
•Understands operational and engineering experience and actively works to improve experience and metrics in the ownership area
•Develop a complete understanding of end-to-end technical architecture and dependency systems
•Drive adoption of technology standards and opinionated frameworks, and review coding, test, and automation work of team members
•Mentor and guide new and less-experienced team members
•Identify opportunities to improve an overall process and trim waste
•Share and seek knowledge within their Guild/Program to drive reuse and productivity
What is in it for You
• A unique, supportive, and flexible work environment
• Challenges related to working in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Confidence to take risks when we see potential
• Supportive, flexible work environment and a management team that empowers people
• 25 days of holidays, home office
• Work in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Multisport card to access sports facilities
• Education allowance
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website