We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Technical Program ManagerOverview
• Are you motivated to make MasterCard the safest and most secure way to pay?
• Does becoming part of a global solution set for Issuers, Acquirers, Merchants, Governments, and Consumers excite you?
• Do you have experience with building strong relationships?
• Are you passionate about facilitating large cross functional teams?
• When barriers to success arise do you find the strategic forward path?
A Technical Project Manager is an individual contributor with the unique opportunity organize, guide, and influence the delivery of complex technical solutions. Responsibilities for this role include:
• Accountable for complex projects' successful and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results
• Drive the identification and mitigation of key barriers to a project's success
• Manage relationships with project sponsors, senior management and a wide range of project contributors
• Facilitate audience appropriate communications regarding project status
• Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones
• Help develop solutions to complex problems
• Engrain SAFe, Agile, and Kanban methodologies throughout organization
• Experience leading complex technical software or infrastructure initiatives
• SAFe, Agile, Kanban methodology experience
• Demonstrated ability to support teams in the delivery of complex technical solutions on-time and at scale
• Demonstrated ability to simplify complexities and identify strategic forward paths to success
• Solid track record of strong leadership, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website