Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSpecialist, Talent AcquisitionPlease be aware this is a 12 month FTC with the potential to be extended or convert to a permanent role
About the role
The Talent COE of Human Resources, enables the business strategy through the delivery of simple, digitally-enabled, and business-relevant talent products and services across the world to our more than 13,000 employees. We are comprised of 3 pillars of expertise excellence: Acquisition, Development and Management.
The Vocalink Talent Acquisition Team caters to Experienced Hiring, Executive Hiring and Diversity hiring. The Talent Acquisition Specialist role at Vocalink resides in the Acquisition function which consists of 2 Talent Acquisition Mangers and 2 Talent Acquisition Specialists. This function is embedded within the ‘Sourcing led recruiting' framework of Mastercard that helps source, attract, and recruit uniquely talented and diverse talent who will contribute to Vocalink's success.
It is our collective goal within the company to create an environment where top emerging professionals entering the workforce choose to work. Our collection of programs and services reflects the diversity of our employees, our place in the community and our culture, it's what makes us a great place to work and it's why we attract and retain some of the most talented people in the world.
Key accountabilities and duties
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, it will be your job to work as part of the Talent Acquisition team to deliver world class talent to Vocalink. This includes role management, candidate Market Analysis, creation of Talent Pipelines through Headhunting, Creation of LinkedIn Project Folders, interviewing, candidate management, database/CRM maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
• Serves as the point of contact for internal and external candidates, initial hires, business groups and divisions
• Collaborate with stakeholders to tailor strategies to attract the best talent in the external market
• Collaborating with hiring managers to create job ads for current openings
• Advertising job openings on careers pages, job boards and social networks (e.g. LinkedIn)
• Designing and implementing employee referral programs
• Conducts initial screening of identified passive external candidates
• Pipeline talent in CRM for future roles
• Responsible for upholding designated TA processes and systems
• Monitors sourcing effectiveness both Direct and Agency through key performance indicators to identify improvements to sourcing strategies (direct source hires, time-to-fill, cost per hire, diversity, candidate pipeline quality, and applicant tracking system functionality, data integrity)
• Managing Agency deliver/ KPI's and Tracking our agencies on Time, cost and Quality of Work.
•High degree of commercial acumen and analytical rigour
All about you
Agency recruitment background ideally recruiting for IT/Technical roles
A strategic thinker who can challenge the status-quo and develop plans for successful delivery of challenging objectives. Commits to business objectives and pulls out the stops to make sure they are always met.
A strong communicator and influencer
An agile mind with the ability to absorb and interpret technical and business information.
A builder of bridges with our Agency Partners who can identify a route to a solution across a complex environment.
A ‘can-do' and ‘will-do' attitude. The ability to build cross-functional relationships and to work, under pressure, with different teams.
A commercial focused mind-set Genuine, Talent Acquisition experts with broader payments market background
End to end ownership of full 360 Recruitment for agreed roles
Tenacity (Use to working to TA SLA's on Time to Hire, Quality etc.)
Commercial awareness (Understand the Impact that TA has on the wider Business)
Career motivation (Drive, Passion)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website