We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSr. Specialist, ImplementationOverview
• In a customer-facing environment, lead a cross-functional processing implementation project team of technical and non-technical electronic payment processing experts from both MasterCard and our customer
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/ or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
• Provide internal and customer training.
All About You
• Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
• Strong understanding of MasterCard's payment processing systems,
• Ability to interact well with the customer, Sr. and Executive management
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to drive change in a technical work environment
• Ability to lead matrix organizations and cross functional teams
• Self-Starter with ability to work independently
• Bilingual in English and Spanish and languages
API knowledge, tech platforms and basic dev languages
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website