Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleVice President, Offers, Loyalty & EngagementLoyalty and Engagement places Mastercard in the heart of our customer's consumer marketing strategies. Our vision is to become the partner of choice for Issuers and Merchants leveraging our solutions to drive profitable consumer engagement and Mastercard preference.
In order to create exceptional cardholder experiences and drive Issuer value through differentiation, we are seeking a VP, Offers. Our Offers products provide personalized, digital-first offerings that drive increased cardholder engagement for our clients through merchant funded incentives, and drive acquisition and spend lift for our merchant partners
Operating in over 50 markets with 300 programs, this role will develop and provide global oversight for products and solutions related to the Offers business. The successful candidate will be responsible for end to end product management of the Offers suite of solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
• Responsible for the value proposition to Issuers and cardholders, competitive differentiation, global scalability and delivering outstanding digital experiences.
• Commercialisation of the product set to achieve revenue and growth targets, overall P&L responsibility, develop pricing strategies to maximize growth, sales enablement and overall go to market plans.
• Develop the strategic roadmap for enhancement of our products for use globally, including offer constructs, capabilities and business models. In partnership with Product Development, ensure enhancement of the product set to meet the future needs of our customers and consumers.
• Partner with Marketing & Core products to ensure product roadmap is informed by a deep understanding of market needs, combined with market intelligence and consumer research, to drive Mastercard preference and relevant offerings as part of our Mastercard card product proposition.
• Leverage broader Mastercard Data & Services capabilities such as consulting, Test & learn, performance marketing, digital services and insights and analytics, to drive awareness and engagement across all products and to create competitive differentiation.
• Partner with Merchant Loyalty group to build an overarching value proposition that also delivers the needs for merchant partnerships. Includes new capabilities Mastercard has acquired through the SessionM acquisition.
• Drive the strategy to manage and expand global providers or partnerships, ensuring best-in-class offerings across products.
• Share responsibility for growing the revenue and earnings of the Loyalty & Engagement business by partnering with regions to enable regional business priorities and achievement of targets
• Partner with Platforms team to ensure timely delivery of platform and capability enhancements
• Partner with Operational Excellence team to ensure that product propositions are underpinned by best in class performance of platforms and operational support.
• Represent Mastercard in Customer forums and industry events, positioning us as the industry leader with highly differentiated capabilities.
• Leadership of the global Offers team. Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing team.
All About You
• Strong consumer marketing and product management experience. Experience in card-linked offers industry or related is preferred.
• International business management experience, with direct experience in 3 or more top 20 GDP markets highly desired
• Demonstrated experience in driving growth and expansion of products, digital consumer experiences, business operations and end-to-end delivery; has the ability to scan widely across internal business operations and external markets and competitors to identify business opportunities
• Acts as a thought leader for creative/disruptive improvements and thoughtfully balances risk when committing significant investments in leading change
• Navigates across cultures and geographies and leverages strong relationships with key groups across Mastercard to gain support and buy-in for key decisions; creates an inclusive working culture where colleagues are regularly consulted and can successfully bring their perspectives to the table
• Recognized within the organization as an expert in the field; often consulted for strategic business decisions by senior leadership
• Encourages a culture that looks to new technology and innovation to establish competitive advantage and operational effectiveness in a unique, creative and compelling way
• Creates a high-performance culture where breakthrough ideas and opportunities are encouraged and cultivated through proactive feedback
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website