At McKinstry, we're proud to be a collective group of innovators and problem-solvers, builders and engineers, mentors and students. We strive to create a safe and engaging work environment that empowers you to do the work you are passionate about.
We believe deeply that energy and facility services, engineering and construction are revolutionizing the built environment – and if you're driven by our mission to transform ideas into meaningful relationships and together, build a thriving planet, McKinstry may be the place for you. Serving our community together is one of the ways we at McKinstry put our shared purpose into action.
Total collaboration and a diverse, employee-centric work experience are what we can provide you. Integrated delivery and true consultative partnership is what you will help us provide for our clients. Our culture is what differentiates us and because of this, we seek exceptional talent that believes what we believe.
Here's where you come in:
We are currently seeking anOperations Manager to join our team as a member of our growing PNW Service division. This detail-oriented individual will manage the business operations team within the Service line of business to meet business and client needs.
You're great at:
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert on business operations and processes, methods, and procedures, and interdepartmental operations to include (but not limited to) billing and contract management.
- Resolves operational and interdepartmental problems efficiently.
- Identifies and implements business operations strategies and processes to optimize efficiency and results.
- Defines and tracks Key Performance Indicators to set clear expectations of performance and for improvement.
- Responsible for regular reporting in the areas of operational Key Performance Indicators, staffing, and tactical operational opportunities.
- Act as a steward of McKinstry culture and all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for building a high-performance work team to ensure superior customer service, high retention of employees, and a preferred place to work.
- Select, train, coach and manage team members to meet business needs.
- Communicates performance expectations and provides performance feedback.
- Assess Team and Individual effectiveness through the use and analysis of available reports and data.
- Responsible for and actively coaching and developing teams.
- Communicates formally and informally- Company, Line of Business and Business Unit goals, policies, plans and priorities.
- Communicates relevant McKinstry and client policies and procedures to ensure employee compliance.
- Handles escalated issues with internal and external clients and take appropriate action to resolve them appropriately.
- Works collaboratively with the management team and others outside of the Service Line of Business.
What we would like to see from you:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience required.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in a supervisory role in a support-oriented environment preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years in a project management role preferred.
- Three (3) to five (5) years in managing back-end processes to include client billing, contract management, and reporting and analysis preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; working knowledge of SharePoint preferred.
- Intermediate working knowledge of CRM and/or ERP system(s) – Salesforce and Viewpoint preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in:
- Operational finance, budgeting and oversight required.
- Management and coaching techniques required
- Process/Workflow Management required
- Project Management preferred.
- Experience in managing remote and/or multi-site teams preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel regionally infrequently.
- Provide personal transportation for meetings and job visits away from the office; reimbursed.
The McKinstry group of companies are equal opportunity employers. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, race, color, creed, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to employment, advancement, assignment, and training.
McKinstry is committed to strengthening our diversity through recruiting and retaining minority and women professionals from all backgrounds. Our commitment is consistent with our recognition that it is the outstanding people within McKinstry who have always been the source of our strength. We recognize that promoting diversity is an integral component of our continuing quest for organizational excellence.
This commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity is made equally as a social responsibility and as an economic and business necessity.
McKinstry is a drug-free workplace. Employment is contingent upon successfully passing a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, complying with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and Control Act and a Confidentiality Agreement, in addition to successful outcomes of background and reference checks.
Anyone with questions or concerns regarding Equal Employment Opportunity should contact their direct supervisor or the Human Resources Department without fear of retaliation of any kind.
Apply on company website