Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As the Business Development & Engineering Manager, you will support the I2M and IIM process for the Sheffield site / cluster and ensure effective planning and execution of change as it relates to new and existing products, packaging and processes for a plant or cluster. At the plant level you will work on change management and innovation management capabilities.
How you will contribute
- Lead and champion engineering best practices.
- Support Project Development / Execution: Support I2M/IIM (Innovation 2 Market; Initiative Management) within the site
- Provide site Asset Reliability write ups & prepare critical site inputs to the Regional BD, specifically for IIM Design Reviews.
- Lead capital spend and phasing.
- Provide mid/long term capacity planning at plant to enable overall network capacity planning at Category level.
- Support Site Strategic Plan / Annual Contract creation: Support the site director in developing the site strategy and plant road map. Be the key partner for Product Supply team on sourcing/capacity expansion – ensure full integration of Innovation/Renovation plans into site supply plans. Partner effectively with Engineering to build the site CAPEX budget. Ensure planning of the capital budget bottom up, including prioritization (i.e. integration with the full site agenda, specifically alignment of the annual timetable)
- Drive Ongoing business and Simplification: Integrate overall site change management agenda to ensure delivery of projects while maintaining service levels. Manage ongoing reprioritization, De-complexity agenda and support the delivery of the site productivity and improvement agenda. Ensure execution of regional /global menu cards and ensure that manufacturing hurdle rates are met. Support Product supply for assessment of manufacturing solutions for current supply and demand gaps in the site
- Lead, coach and build Capability of the Business development change coordinator(s) within the plant and other Key stakeholders.
- Execute capital projects to the highest standards of Safety & Quality.
- Lead change management within the plant related to new product development, line extensions, product promotions, design changes, declaration changes, and productivity projects.
- Proactively review business and customer needs, transforming them into realisable propositions.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- University or equivalent level of education in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Foreign Trade, or Food Technology required.
- Strong operational & manufacturing experience in FMCG/Consumer Goods industry with experience in TPM-Total productive maintenance, 5s, LEAN, 6 sigma tools and concepts, Safety & GMP standard.
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes in the manufacturing and business environment; working knowledge of commercilisation process project leadership / management skills and technical and financial aspects of the business
- Strategic thinking, while having ability to excel in leading tactical programs
- Good knowledge of technical and financial affairs required.
- Idea Leadership, Business Acumen preferred.
- Strong people management skills required.
- Highly action oriented, drive for results, innovative, challenging actual set-ups, entrepreneurial ability
- Excellent communication (verbal & written), coaching, and leadership skills in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated abilities in analytics, problem solving and team building
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively with colleagues at all levels of the organization
More about this role
Education / Certifications: University or equivalent education in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Foreign Trade, or Food Technology required.
Job specific requirements: High experienceof cross-category and cross-functional experience in Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics required.
Travel requirements: None
Work schedule: 100%
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .Relocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Stimorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularManufacturing supportManufacturing
Apply on company website