Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible
You will oversee demand planning activities for your assigned product families in your business unit. You will also lead the demand review process and driving interactions with the cross-functional teams.
How you will contribute
- Lead the demand management agenda for the category, being the key interface between commercial (sales revenue planning) and supply (replenishment) to identify and evaluate the impact of potential availability issues/commercial changes including gap assessment and risk and opportunity discussions
- Partner with modelling team for the generation of statistical forecasting
- Manage, coach and develop a team
- Review standard consumption versus forecast at the customer and total product levels, liaising with replenishment and sales revenue planning to manage potential availability issues and the impact of under consumption
- Drive strong linkages with the commercial, customer collaboration, modelling, order fulfilment teams and supply planning including innovation and equity
- Drive continuous capability building in the demand planning team for planning improvement
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Comprehensive supply chain, economic, financial or logistics experience and commercial awareness in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment
- Open to learn new ways of working and is willing to use new tools
- Experience driving demand review and participation in an IBP cycle
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on the key priorities and improving the plan
- Able to build effective teams
- Knowledge in leading practice demand planning and end-to-end supply chain concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills
More about this role
Education / Certification:
Minimum Bachelor's Degree (4 YR)
Job specific requirements:
Minimum 6 years general work experience, and 3 years Planning experience (Sales, Demand or Supply). 4 years experience in project management preferred.
NoneRelocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary The United States is the largest market in the Mondelēz International family with a significant employee and manufacturing footprint. Here, weproduce our well-loved household favorites to provide our consumers with the right snack, at the right moment, made the right way. We have corporate offices, sales, manufacturing and distribution locations throughout the U.S. to ensure our iconic brands—including Oreo and Chips Ahoy! cookies, Ritz, Wheat Thins and Triscuit crackers, and Swedish Fish and Sour Patch Kids confectionery products —are close at hand for our consumers across the country.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type RegularDemand PlanningCustomer Service & Logistics
Apply on company website