Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
As an organization we are committed to developing the next generation of Makers and Bakers. Joining us at an early career stage in our fast paced and ever changing environment will enable you to do more, learn more and grow more. You will be encouraged to step outside your comfort zone– you may even surprise yourself! We will ensure you are given the support you need to be at your best and enable you to be yourself and bring passion and personality. Here you can lean in and speak up and bring your own flavor.The Junior Management Program is your first step into a great career ! It offers you a delicious blend of formal and on the job training that will expand your horizons while encouraging your personal and professional development. You will get the unique opportunity to undertake various experiences, gaining a holistic understanding of our business and be our future leader with countless possibilities in the magic world of Mondelēz International. Are you ready for our exciting program? 12 months across different roles within the manufacturing area (Safety, Quality, Focus Improvement, Conversion etc)
- You will have the opportunity from the first day to support and develop the projects that are assigned to you to achieve the defined objectives, complying with the standards of Quality, Food Safety, Safety of People and the Environment that the plant requires;
- You will participate in focused improvement teams, following the Lean - Six Sigma methodology; Immersion in the IL6S methodology of the plant
- University degree as Engineer
- First working experiences through internships in a production plant.
- Experience in production continuous improvement is valuable.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is valuable
- MS-Office (especially Excel, Power Point)
- Study and / or work experiences abroad are a plus.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Passion for our products.
- Ability to learn on the fly, self-initiative and team work skills
- An open mind and a willingness to take on new experiences.
- Communication, motivation and listening skills as well as idea leadership
- Analyze and problem solving skills, strategic thinking abilities
- Please note that we will need to sign an agreement with the university to let you participate in our internship program.
The responsibilities of this position are performed within the framework of a regional business model that is defined and managed by Mondelēz Europe GmbH, Switzerland .Relocation Support Available? No Relocation support available, however for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy Business Unit Summary At Mondelez Europe, we are proud, not only of the iconic brands we make, but also of the people who make them. Our delicious products are created in 52 plants across Europe by more than 28,000 passionate people. We are the top maker of chocolate and biscuits and a leading maker of gum and candy. We make sure our powerful global brands and local jewels like Cadbury, Milka and Alpen Gold chocolates, Oreo, belVita, LU and Tuc biscuits, and Simorol and Dirol gums get safely into our customers hands—and mouths. Great people and great brands. That's who we are. Join us on our journey to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type Intern (Fixed Term)InternsEarly Careers
Apply on company website