Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
You will optimise sales with our customers through the instore activations of our products, promotions and displays. You will deliver our field KPIs and annual objectives.
How you will contribute
- Represent Mondelēz International by visiting stores according to the agreed planning cycle.
- Monitor shelf and assortment.
- Expose campaigns and search for best locations in stores.
- Perform required administrative tasks.
- Optimise the use of our point-of-sales material.
- Be the customer's first choice of supplier.
- Create exposure in stores.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Previous merchandising experience (preferred)
- Confident with good interpersonal skills
- Self motivated with a drive to achieve set goals
- Computer literate with good verbal and written communication skills
Hourly compensation fixed rate: $15.00 subject to relevant experience.
Primary location: Columbus, MS
Secondary location: Armory, MS & West Point, MS
Schedule: Monday, Thursday, & Saturday. 20-25hrs/week
Start Time: 7:30am
The role of the Mondelēz International Sales Service Representative (Stocker) is to build a world-class Direct Store Delivery (DSD) business at the retail level. Sales Service Representatives (Stockers) fulfill the merchandising needs of our grocery-related customers through stocking the shelves and building and maintaining displays. We service nationally recognized customers such as Walmart, Kroger and Target, as well as regional customers. As a Sales Service Representative (Stocker) for our company, you are primarily, though not exclusively, merchandising Nabisco specific brands. This includes physically moving products from the backrooms of our customer stores and then stocking the product on the shelf. Areas of focus will include stocking to ensure full-shelf conditions, neatly-merchandising displays and shelves, building display point-of-sale in all areas of the store, properly-rotating product on the shelf, and creating and hanging accurate price tags / point-of-sale in all departments.
A major objective of this role is to establish and maintain clear and effective communication with key store individuals and fellow Mondelēz team members, while providing outstanding customer service. This role will be responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate merchandising service schedule, which includes driving to multiple customer stores throughout the shift. This role is also responsible for identifying and communicating individual store opportunities to the appropriate Mondelēz International personnel.
Benefits and Compensation:
The PART-TIME Sales Service Representative position offers a competitive hourly compensation rate, work related mileage reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Planning and organizing skills
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Internet and Cellular/Wireless devices)
- Ability to perform hard work in a fast-paced work environment and to meet the defined physical activities, which include:
- Repetitive lifting (from floor to waist, chest high and above), bending, and carrying up to 25 lbs., occasionally over 50 lbs., pushing & pulling over 100+ lbs., etc., occasional ladder use, while adhering to established safety expectations and processes
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.Job Type RegularField SalesSales
Apply on company website