Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
Working as part of a cross-functional team you lead the RDQ activities required to complete new product development and maintain portfolios and/or productivity projects keeping in mind the goal to deliver the desired consumer experience.
How you will contribute
You will work independently to plan, lead and coordinate technical projects in line with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements You will effectively communicate status and risks and plan, lead and coordinate pilot plant and factory trials in accordance with good manufacturing practice and HACCP requirements. In addition, you will plan, lead and coordinate development activities (e.g. product shelf-life testing, designing for quality, consumer test preparation. etc.). To provide direction for product development, you will use digital simulation models to obtain, understand and interpret consumer insights and commercial information. In this role, you will create and maintain accurate consumer-led specifications and be responsible for stakeholder management and influencing decisions based on conclusions made from analysis and interpretation of results.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Leading RDQ teams and influencing cross-functional teams
- Handling multiple priorities
- Proactively identifying complex technical or business problems and creating and implementing solutions
- Applying technical curiosity and understanding to interpret and analyze data
- Effectively influencing senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders verbally and in writing, including writing technical report conclusions
- Coaching and mentoring others
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
1. Planning, development, execution and tracking of projects for Meals according to Regional and Global Platforms being part of Global Meals Category.
2. Lead important Cheese & Groceries projects which include the development of formula and/or processes to support Productivity, Growth, Quality improvement and Brand Maintenance, always guarantying product quality and consumer acceptation according to their needs.
3. Develop new ingredients and/or new suppliers to support Business needs as well as to support product quality improvements of current formula and process, always guarantying the accomplishment of Global Mondelez Policies.
4. Lead the designing, planning and execution of trials for pilot plant and plant.
5. Lead Meals Pilot Plant and Labs, including a Technician as a direct report.
6. Develop, update and maintain raw material/ process/ product specification of assigned projects.
7. Collaborate with Meals team to deliver team Goals as a one team.
8. Must be able to assess testing plans, gather and analyze data and make recommendations based on findings taking technical accountability for theirs assigned projects in front of a cross functional team members.
9. Engage with RDQ partners, and Business cross functional partners including Marketing, Sales, PCM, Procurement, Manufacturing, Consumer Science, CIS.
10. Accomplish all Mondelēz and RDQ policies, procedures and guidelines.
Education / Certifications:
1. University degree in Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry/Food Science or others careers related;
2. Previous work experience in R&D, Quality or Manufacturing at least 6 years.
3. Experience working at Pilot Plant, Plants and/or labs.
3. Knowledge in Quality programs HACCP, GMP, among others.
4. Intemediate or advance English.
Job specific requirements:
R&D Product Development , is the area responsible for the development of formula and/or processes in order to support Productivity, Growth, Qualiy improvement and Brand Mantenaince, always guarantying consumer acceptation according to their needs. In this role you can do the right thing to transform great ideas in great products.
On addition we are responsible for the development of new ingredients and/or new suppliers to support Business continuity as well as to support product quality improvements of our formula and process, always guarantying the accomplishment of Global Mondelez Policies.
Person who will be in this position must be responsible for Project Management including planning, development, execution and tracking of projects, according to Regional and Global Platforms being part of Global Meals Category in Cheese and Grocery.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Job Type RegularProduct developmentScience & Engineering
Apply on company website