DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Vascular Tech Medical City Heart & Spine Full Time - Rotating Call Required
- Perform vascular ultrasound and functional procedures independently
- Vascular tech will possess a high degree of independent judgment, ingenuity, initiative and skill to produce diagnostic studies that are interpretable by the physician.
- Provide testing for patient across the care continuum (neonate, adolescent, adult and geriatric).
- Process preliminary reports for physician interpretation and entry into the patient's medical record.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical understanding of the studies as well as the instrumentation.
- Maintain safety and function for a variety of associated equipment.
- Formalize annual education and competencies for vascular department
- Preceptor for all students and newly hired staff
- College or technical training program, preferred
- Possess a detailed knowledge of vascular anatomy, physiology and hemodynamics
- Minimum one year experience in vascular ultrasound, preferred.
- Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) or Registered Vascular Specialist (RVS)
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) provider
Skills & Abilities:
- Apply basic computer skills
- Employ critical thinking skills
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks
At Medical City, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a plan just for you. You can enroll in several different medical plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional à la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
About Medical City Heart & Spine: Medical City Dallas will open Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital this fall as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website