Are you looking to pick up extra shifts? Do you routinely engage in conversations with everyone you meet? Do you treat people as well, if not better than you would treat yourself? Do you like a supportive, team-based work environment, good pay, and growth potential? If so, then Medcor may be the right company for you!
Here's why people love working for Medcor:
- Stability! We've been around since 1984. Nationwide and growing every year.
- Work life balance. Being a PRN position, there are multiple opportunities to pick up extra shifts.
- Training! We believe in it and we'll train and support you to be successful.
- Opportunities to develop professionally. We offer ways to expand your role, transfer to other parts of the country, and grow at the pace you want.
- We have an open-door policy. Do you have something to share? We value your work and we want your input!
Medcor is currently looking for a Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to provide high-quality clinical administrative care on a PRN basis (as-needed) in an employer based clinic setting in Normal, IL. The clinic performs basic primary and urgent care in addition to treating work place injuries. The clinic operates 24/7. (Currently looking to hire PRN "As-needed" for all days and shifts).
THIS IS NOT A FULL TIME JOB. IT IS PRN/COVERAGE
***Since this is on an as needed basis there are no guaranteed hours. If you have the availability to pick up an occasional shift we invite you to apply.***
The CMA will provide excellent clinical care in an AP clinic and will assist in the care and treatment of patients in the clinic environment. The position's responsibilities also include collaborative work with the medical and operational leadership at Medcor, on-site MLP's, RN's, CMA' OHT's, and key contacts within the client's corporate structure.
A typical day in the life of a Medcor Medical Assistant:
- Provide superior customer service to clinic patients and Medcor's client
- Schedule appointments, greet patients, manage clinic traffic, and conduct follow up calls
- Record keeping, and running reports with state of the art electronic medical software
- Assist with clinical exams, procedures, and labs
- Conduct drug and alcohol tests
- Inventory and stocking of supplies
- Work collaboratively work with clinic staff, client staff, local medical providers
- Be a valid Certified Medical Assistant
- Have a positive and outgoing personality
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be comfortable working in a clinic environment
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Be comfortable and productive working with computers; familiarity with EMR software is a plus
We don't just advocate for our clients and our patients; we also advocate for ourselves. To learn more about Medcor's Culture click here.
Medcor embraces a set of simple, interconnected practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and work. To preserve our pioneering, entrepreneurial spirit, we impart our values through the ongoing Better@Medcor campaign: encouraging our advocates to make a conscious choice to practice our values, to celebrate and recognize each other via our peer recognition program, and to support one another during tough times.
Medcor is a tobacco free and smoke free workplace!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Apply on company website