DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Cook.We are seeking a Cook at Medical City Arlington to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. There are well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel that make up our team. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort Worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. At Medical City Arlington, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The Cook prepares food for patient and cafeteria using appropriate recipes and production sheets. Assists in trayline and other duties in the nutritional services department and has the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for compliance with modified diet requests.
- Responsible for ensuring an adequate of food is prepared.
- Responsible for utilizing appropriate recipes and production sheets.
- Responsible for ensuring food preparation is done in a manner meeting regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for assisting with tray line and other areas of the nutritional services department.
- Responsible for impacting customer service in a positive manner.
- Current food handler certificate from an ANSI accredited course.
- Two (2) years minimum cooking & tray line experience in a food service setting preferred but not required.
- Requires frequent walking and standing; frequent carrying and lifting of objects up to 10 lbs. Requires occasional squatting, bending, kneeling, reaching, twisting, carrying and lifting up to 50 lbs. Requires rarely crawling, step stool use, stair use, exposure to temperature changes, exposure to dust, fumes or gases, being near moving machinery, and pushing/pulling up to 100 lbs with assistance.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website