DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Director of Quality Medical City Arlington
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
The Director of Quality manages and provides direction for Quality Services, including Performance Improvement, Clinical Outcomes Management and Accreditation, for Medical City Arlington.
- Supervises department staff.
- Responsible for Performance Improvement, Clinical Outcomes Processes and Accreditation.
- Responsible for the Quality Report Cards, physician profiles and assisting with Peer Review activities.
- Analyzing variation from quality of care & Patient Safety Committee, for the hospital's Performance Improvement Process and Peer Review Committees.
- Assists with training and development for the PI process and PI teams. Develops and evaluates critical pathways that are needed. Administers IHI, LEAPFROG data bases and follows up on action steps towards compliance.
- Routinely interact effectively and professionally with department staff, nursing staff and physicians.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and attention to detail.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Current Texas RN licensure
- BSN required
- 5 years healthcare/clinical experience
- 4 years Performance/Quality Improvement experience
- Working knowledge of TJC, QRS and CMS Standards
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website