DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Environmental Services Lead Full Time Nights
Medical City Fort Worth
Medical City Fort Worth is a 320-bed facility offering comprehensive diagnostic and treatment services, including cardiac care, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, kidney transplant surgery, and emergency care. Medical City Fort Worth serves as a tertiary referral center for Tarrant County and other counties within a 90-mile radius. Established in 1974, and Accredited by The Joint Commission, Medical City Fort Worth continues to achieve national recognition for cutting-edge diagnostic treatment and exceptional patient care.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
- Follow established cleaning methods in performing daily tasks.
- Fills in where needed, due to staffing issues.
- Perform dismissal cleaning, as rooms are available.
- Keep all equipment in good working condition.
- Perform periodic or situational duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs the removal of trash, dirty linen, sharp containers from areas to appropriate storage.
- Maintains linen inventory (if applicable).
- Works with Corporate laundry services as needed (if applicable).
- Department of Transportation Certified.
- Signs bio-hazard and hazardous waste manifest.
- Monitors Agile Trak bed tracking system throughout the day and informs staff of areas needing attention.
- Monitors Kronos for accurate time keeping for the staff.
- Carries the "charge phone" and responds to calls throughout the day.
- Assists the Supervisor in developing the schedule.
- Creates the weekly order for the Supervisor to place.
- Performs PEER interviews.
- Communicates effectively with all staff members within the department and hospital wide.
- Participates in Quality Measures to improve HCHAPS.
- 3-5 years of housekeeping experience
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website