DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Healthcare Resource Float Pool Full Time Days Guaranteed Hours per Week!
Come see what is happening at Medical City Healthcare, one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers in Dallas-Fort Worth!
Market Pool Assignments include:
- Medical City Arlington
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Plano
As part of the Resource Float Pool, you will provides direct and indirect nursing services to the surgical patient under the supervision of the professional nurse, and performs tasks necessary to the functioning of the Surgical Services Unit according to the standards and policies of Operating Room care.
- Full-time position
- Six is the minimum number of 12 hour shifts per pay period
- 36 hours guaranteed per week – 24 hours of production/12 hours on-call
- Eligible for all benefit programs and Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Full-time staff work weekend shifts in accordance with needs of Operating Room (OR) schedule at facility assigned
- On-call per facility requirements during schedule period assigned to include holidays, if required
QualificationsEducation / License / Certifications:
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist
- Certified CST or Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C) required or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service.
- Current Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association required.
- Minimum four years' of recent Cardiovascular Operating Room (OR) experience required.
- Ability to be flexible, work at a fast pace and to prioritize multiple assignments/projects and respond to numerous requests.
- Ability to resolve conflicts among staff and to work collaboratively with department director, physicians and other members of the healthcare team.
- Schedule includes 12 hour shifts, on-call and weekends/holiday commitment required.
- Travel from one location to another around and within the Medical City Division will be required.
At Medical City, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a plan just for you. You can enroll in several different medical plans, if eligible, which includes vision and dental. You can even select additional à la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
About Medical City Healthcare:
About Medical City Healthcare: Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
As part of HCA (NYSE: HCA), we lead the industry in putting patients first. Our physicians, staff and hospital leaders are committed to offering patients and their families hope and healing through quality care and advanced technology. To that end, we work every day to ensure an environment where our physicians provide strength, expertise and experience, and our partners are entrusted to act with absolute integrity.
Medical City Healthcare is committed to providing excellent care that is convenient and accessible. Our focus on patient safety and quality is grounded in evidence-based medicine and is delivering better outcomes for our patients every day. As part of our continuous quality improvements, Medical City Healthcare benchmarks our rankings in emergency department wait times, door-to-balloon times and key service line indicators as reported by CMS.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website