DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
We are seeking a clinical laboratory Division Director for our new Laboratory Service Line. This Division Director will support our North Texas Division which supports 13 facilities in the greater Dallas/Fort Worth/Arlington market. Candidate must reside or be willing to relocate to the Dallas metropolitan area.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: the care and improvement of human life.
We offer you competitive salary, a generous benefit package and growth opportunities. Your benefits include 401(K), PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
In this role, you will:
Coordinate with Service Line leadership to provide assessment and consulting services to Division and Facility leadership for HCA facilities. Provides consultative services to other HBP service lines, as needed
Direct activities in one or more HCA Hospitals on matters related to the provision of quality, efficient and cost effective services
- Manage division laboratory activities, on site interviews, current state process improvement, utilization analysis, operating model implementations, current state/future gap analysis, financial analysis and budgeting, and billing analyses.
Work with key stakeholder groups to coordinate activities including other Service Line resources, Division leadership, medical director (pathology), Performance Improvement, laboratory leaders, Supply Chain.
- Communicate regularly for operating reports MORs with the Service Line leadership, Division Presidents, Division CFOs and the Divisions' hospitals' CEOs.
QualificationsYou should have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or Laboratory Science
- A Master's degree in business, healthcare administration or applicable field is helpful
- 5+ years of progressive laboratory experience at the director level and/or laboratory consulting
- Certification from a professional laboratory association
- Management experience with integrated hospital-based service lines is helpful
- Experience in the following specialty areas is beneficial:
- Blood Bank/Immunohematology
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications and are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website