DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Our Mission- Above all else, we're committed to the care and improvement of human life.
Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. If you have been looking to find a place with an amazing culture, look no further.
We are currently in search of a Senior Vice President of Operations for the Ambulatory Surgery Division (ASD). The ASD is comprised of 140+ Surgery Centers jointly owned by HCA with our physician partners and is one of the fastest growing lines of business here at HCA. This position will be based out of the ASD Headquarters in Dallas, TX overseeing a portfolio of 40+ surgery centers across Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Las Vegas, Los Gatos, Los Robles, West Hills, and the Silicon Valley. We are also in the process of adding on an additional 10+ centers through our de novo and acquisition focus. The growth has helped fuel a culture of success creating career path options for our internal team and the need to add new dynamic leaders. This is an exciting role for someone that enjoys navigating challenges created by growth while leveraging their expertise in an environment that has never lost sight of its mission.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
· Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Plan
· Equity Incentive Plan
· Employee Stock Purchase Plan
· 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
· Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
· Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
· Tuition Reimbursement and a Student Loan Repayment Program
· Employee Discount Programs
· Oversee the planning, developing, and implementing long term and short term strategic initiatives for surgery centers within your markets in conjunction with the HCA hospital Divisions.
· Manages relationships at the hospital and group level for the matrix oversight of ASD facilities, initiatives, and strategies.
· Ensures the creation of operating efficiencies between your surgery centers.
· Participate in the management of physician partnerships within your markets.
· Oversee the development opportunities within the defined regions within your span of oversight.
· Partner with your Regional CFOs teams and Development Leaders.
· Providing input for managed care contracting to ensure market initiatives are met.
· Generate measurable returns by development and implementation of business strategies for the surgery centers within the market designed to reduce costs and maximize services and product offerings, to benefit the Company, the Community, the Physician and most of all the Patient.
· Recruiting and hiring the most qualified, ethically sound, and economically effective executive management personnel for the ambulatory surgery division.
· Prepare and present executive summaries related to strategy and financial performance.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree (Business, Finance, Healthcare).
10 + years healthcare management experience, including multi-site responsibilities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website