DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Electrophysiology EP Lab Technician
*** $5,000 Signing Bonus Eligible for Qualified Candidates ***
Work Schedule: (4) 10-Hour Shifts from 6:30am-5pm with No Call
Location: Medical City Heart & Spine Hospital
Medical City Dallas will open Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital this fall as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Electrophysiology EP Lab Technician Job Summary:
- Identify steps in established procedures to provide technical assistance for selected diagnostic and interventional electrophysiology procedures, which include supply, equipment operation, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices.
- Use hemodynamic and ECG monitoring, including interpretation of data.
- Scrub assist for all diagnostic and electrophysiology procedures including preparation of supplies and instruments, preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and manipulation of cardiac catheters, guide-wires and devices.
- Injection of contrast media and medications from the sterile field as directed and supervised by the physician.
- Documentation of procedures and patient information according to hospital policy.
- Assist to coordinate procedure schedule as assigned.
- Assist with inventory control as directed by the supervisor / manager.
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
Electrophysiology EP Lab Technician Job Requirements:
- Allied Health degree or five years of Cath Lab or EP experience.
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date or transfer into position.
- Certification as RCES, RCIS or ARRT or three years of Cath Lab or EP experience.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website