SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
- Under the guidance of a Nuclear Medicine Physician, the Nuclear Medicine/P.E.T Technologist accomplishes one or a combination of several general radiographic procedures
- Performs at a technical level requiring a high degree of independent judgment, ingenuity and initiative to apply isotopes for radiographic diagnosis
- Performs test in-patients and out-patients
- Utilizes a variety of Nuclear Medicine cameras and varied equipment
- Administers pharmaceuticals and radiopharmaceuticals as outlined in Nuclear Medicine Scope of Practice
- Demonstrates industry in radiation safety
Medical City Spine Hospital is a highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care hospital. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
We offer an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and growth opportunities. Our benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
- Graduate of CAHEA accredited school of Nuclear Medicine preferred
- MRT State of Texas
- ARRT(NM) or NMTCB Certification
- NMTCB PET Certification preferred
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS must be completed within six months of hire
- If current employee participating in a cross-training program, all training will be completed under direct supervision of registered technologist. Certification in alternate modality is required within 6 months of completion of training.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Have expertise in Nuclear Medicine radiation safety standards
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website