SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City Heart & Spine Registered Nurse / RN - Cardiovascular ICU / CVICU Shift: Nights / 7p-7a
Seasonal PRN Seasonal PRN Program Runs 9/15/2019 through 5/10/2020 $57.00/hour base pay $4,000.00 Completion Bonus 16 week Commitment Weekend and Holiday Requirement 12-hour schedules, Minimum 36 hrs/wk and minimum of 72 hrs a pay period * Ability to transition to regular status post program *
· Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 16 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 32 week season. All seasonal RNs are requires to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period. Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period. During the course of the 16 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager of designee).
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are seeking a CVICU RN for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The CVICU is a highly specialized adult intensive care unit. It is comprised of 15 inpatient beds. The unit specializes in the immediate post-operative care of coronary artery bypass surgery, heart transplant, heart valves ventricular assist device placement, esophageal and thoracic procedures and post op vascular surgeries. Our population of patients may include MI, heart failure, cardiac dysrhythmias, hypothermia post-cardiac arrest and cardiogenic shock.
Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital are destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new state of the art facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing. If hired after 6/1/12, BSN required within 24 months of hire into RN position.
- Current license by the Board of Nurse Examiners State of Texas.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in Critical Care in an acute care hospital within the last three years required.
- Experience with high acuity ICU cardiac / medical / surgical patients is preferred
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
- Current American Heart Association BLS provider.
- ACLS required upon hire. RN Interns must complete ACLS within six
- months of hire
- CCRN preferred
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website