DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
OR Surgical Technician - Spine Medical City Heart & Spine Full Time Monday - Friday, 8 hour shifts, 6:30 am - 3:00 pm
Position Summary: Collaborates with physician and Registered Nurses to serve in support role within OR. Responsible for supplies, instrumentation and equipment needed for surgical cases. Proficient in surgical environment as surgical assistant passing instruments and assisting the physician during surgical cases.
- Graduate of an accredited school of surgical technology or hospital training program
- Graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologist and current CST or completion of an appropriate training program for Surgical Technology in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard of the United States or in the United States Public Health Service or employed to practice Surgical Technology in a healthcare facility prior to September 1, 2009 required.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider.
- Organizational and time management skills required
- Care and maintenance of surgical instruments
About Medical City Heart & Spine: Medical City Dallas will open Medical City Heart Hospital and Medical City Spine Hospital this fall as destination hospitals for highly specialized advanced cardiovascular and spine care. The new facility is conveniently located near Medical City Dallas across Hwy. 75 and Forest Lane. Medical City Heart Hospital will have 63 private patient rooms and provide a wide array of cardiac services including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care. The facility will also have the only dedicated cardiac emergency room in Dallas. The 24-bed Medical City Spine Hospital will provide comprehensive and coordinated spine care for common spine disorders and rare, hard-to-treat spinal deformities including adult and pediatric scoliosis, spondylolistheses, complex spine surgery and minimally invasive surgical options among others.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website