SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Environmental Services Tech. We are seeking a PRN Environmental Services Tech at Medical City McKinney to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Medical City McKinney is a growing 260-bed hospital that is proud of our history of serving the health care needs of the residents of McKinney and our surrounding communities for more than 90 years. Change and innovation have marked our commitment to our growing community's needs.
We have expanded our facilities, remodeled existing patient care areas, recruited top-notch physicians and added sophisticated medical and surgical services to meet the dynamic changes that are taking place in McKinney. We were the first hospital in McKinney to provide comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical and surgical services, including cardiovascular, orthopedics, neurosciences, and women's and children's services.
The PRN Environmental Services Tech (EVS Tech) has the following responsibilities:
- To accurately and efficiently perform routine manual cleaning task related to linen removal & or waste handling on a daily basis.
- Cleaning and care related to public areas in public offices, public assembly areas, patient care areas, areas where medication may be located, therapy areas, halls and foyers.
- Assist in maintaining all housekeeping carts and equipment in a safe and sanitary manor.
- To accurately and efficiently clean patient rooms as well as interact with patients and guests with a positive and pleasant attitude.
- Some removing and hanging of curtains as well as the ability to climb a ladder
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels, rest homes, hospitals or related areas is desirable
- Reasoning and organizational skills
- Communication skills- verbal and written
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website