SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Host in our Food and Nutrition Services department. We are seeking a Host (PRN/ as - needed. The candidate must be available evenings, weekends and holidays) at Medical City Plano to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! Medical City Plano is a full-service, 513-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees and over 1,466 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. Medical City Plano is the first hospital in Dallas, Collin, or Denton Counties to be awarded Comprehensive Stroke Center accreditation by the State of Texas, and is the first and only Level I Trauma Center in Collin Country. The Brain & Spine Hospital at Medical City Plano provides world-renowned neuroscience care, including advanced treatments for brain cancer, life-saving interventions for stroke patients, as well as treatments for scoliosis and other complex spine disorders. The PRN Host performs delivery of meals, snacks, and unit floor stock. Works closely with nursing to ensure proper delivery of dietary trays and has the following responsibilities:
- Adherence of Standards of Operation.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Provides customer service to patients by delivering meals and taking special requests.
- Communicates effectively and responds to requests in a timely manner.
- Checks patients' meals for accuracy and stocks nursing units with nourishments and menus.
- Communicates concerns to the team.
- Responsible for completing tasks as assigned.
- Provides service recovery as needed.
- Maintains documentation of completed services and actions taken
- High school diploma/ GED preferred
- Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of employment
- Prior Food Service
- Prior Customer Service Experience
- Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website