SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Respiratory Therapist - PRN (As Needed)
Location: Medical City Plano
Medical City Plano is a full-service, 493-bed acute care hospital with more than 1,600 employees and over 1,000 physicians on staff, representing over 70 specialties and subspecialties. The medical staff at Medical City Plano is a diverse group of experienced professionals. They are dedicated and committed to using new technologies and keeping up-to-date on recent advancements in health care. Every member of our staff - including nurses, radiologists, therapists, pharmacists, support staff, management and administration - is focused on the health and comfort of every patient who comes through our doors.
Respiratory Therapist Job Summary:
Provides respiratory care to patients as ordered by physicians, according to established standards and practices. Performs a variety of duties relative to cleaning, disinfecting and storing respiratory therapy equipment.
Respiratory Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates competency in respiratory care procedures, including diagnostic testing (blood gases).
- Demonstrates advanced respiratory care practices and educational skills.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled work hours is an essential job function.
Respiratory Therapist Job Requirements:
- Associates Degree or Certificate of Completion; Bachelor's Degree in healthcare related field preferred
- 1 year experience CRT or RRT preferred
- RRT with NBRC Required
- RCP license certified by Texas Required
- BLS Required
- ACLS & PALS required within 180 days of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website