Manager, Technical Operations
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
100 International Drive
Additional Posting Locations
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience;
- 4 - 7 years supervisory experience required;
- 3 - 5 years of business administration or technical expertise required
- 3 - 5 years of training, educational, or communications experience required;
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage and influence a diverse work group;
- Must have strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong creative spirit regarding IT solutions/ the ability to “think outside of the box” for ways to improve the Client and Coach experience as it pertains to technology
- Demonstrated ability to proactively offer solutions to address workflow inefficiencies and problem resolution;
- Proven ability to exercise flexibility and resourcefulness in challenging situations;
- Demonstrated ability to manage activities with the appropriate sense of urgency;
- Knowledge of current OPTAVIA IT platforms or similar systems or a strong ability to learn said systems to a proficiency level;
- Intermediate experience with Microsoft Excel preferred (developing/organizing worksheets, basic formulas, charts);
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word is preferred;
- Experience using Microsoft PowerPoint is helpful;
- Travel 10%.
- Achieves overall client and coach satisfaction with Operations Support team-based on set KPI per week, month, quarter and year+.
- Works with the Senior Manager, Technical Operations to determine impact of current operational challenges and voice recommendations on behalf of coaches and Clients
- Increases team operational efficiencies and process streamlining with a focus on optimizing resources
- Conducts effective one/one meetings with staff members, as appropriate, to review performance, KPIs, and acknowledge successes.
- Prepares and delivers monthly report on the team's performance (log), top issues, and the resolution.
- Provides project management coordination for client and coach facing initiatives.
- Develops and maintains status as a subject matter expert in all facets of OPTAVIA, Policies and Procedures, Compensation Plan, and business rules pertaining to Special Operations.
- Conduct an ongoing review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and updates/modifies, as appropriate.
- Attends multiple meetings regarding OPTAVIA's client and coach experience along with future IT platforms to offer guidance for optimization
- Promptly responds to and resolves escalated inquiries from clients, coaches and corporate executives. Appropriately escalates if resolution exceeds set expectations
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website