Warehouse Team Lead - MDC (Day Shift B)
Location : Location
Job Post Information* : Posted Date
Job Post Information* : External Company Name
Job Post Information* : External Company URL
Location : Postal Code
Location : Address
601 Sunrise Avenue
Additional Posting Locations
Job Post Information* : Post End Date
- Inspires and motivates a team of up to 14 employees.
- Must meet production quotas set by the standards of that day. Ensure all items are received in at their proper destination according to documentation.
- Processes each received item immediately upon receipt to assure there is no missing or damaged merchandise that requires credit and or replacement of items. Damaged and/or missing items will be handled when discovered. Quick turnaround and shipping response must be met in a timely manner. Shipments must be verified.
- Must be able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events. Estimated orders process daily is 10-20 based on daily sales.
- To be able to train and oversee Bulk Specialist on a daily basis and to keep up to date with industry standards and compliances.
- Two years related experience
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word, Excel and Warehouse Management System, Inventory software and Outlook
- Establishes operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming customer orders, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping flow rack inventory with an average of 6000 orders per day.
- Ability to motivate others and help to reach the hourly quota according to the set standards for an average of 98% completion rate per hour.
- Oversees training of all new hires within their department.
- Enforce safety rules and oversee housekeeping of their immediate responsible areas to be completed at the end of each daily shift.
- Oversees cross training to move in and out of all areas within their responsible areas.
- Motivating department employees for activities which are measured by total participating number with a goal of 85% participation rate per area.
- Assist the Warehouse Supervisor in completion of employee evaluations.
- Process in 100% of all packages by verifying addresses and contents by quantity, style, and condition.
- Move packages into the facility to meet or exceed the set standard of the day 95% of the time.
- Follow up on inaccurate, missing, or damaged goods on all incoming packages daily.
- Make sure documentation meets all levels (State and Federal) of guidelines.
- Schedule deliveries for a smooth operation throughout the day and in a timely manner for delivery.
- Examines outgoing packages/pallets to verify they meet quality specification averaging 5-20 pallets per day.
- Responsible for end of day closeout carriers and tracking info to assigned groups.
- Responsible for bulk inventory management for printed material to be inventoried on a quarterly basis.
- Operate lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to storage or work area throughout the day.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reporting of KPI's for management.
- Ability to act as backup for the Wave Planner when needed.
- other duties as assigned.
Apply on company website