Who says you can't choose your family?
We believe in exceeding our employees' expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. We can't operate a great business without great people, and we take that seriously by showing our employees how much they mean to us every day.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to use the sum of your life's experiences and knowledge to expand a successful organization into a new facility, to stabilize that new creation and watch it grow. We provide a strong support staff that is ready to mentor and encourage our team members to grow with the organization in a fun and exciting atmosphere! Should you invest your career in a job so amazing you'll feel proud to be a part of every day?
Traditions Spirits offers: Flexible Schedule, Health Benefits, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K, Incentives, Employee Recognition Programs and Competitive Salaries.
“Traditions Spirits believes in exceeding employee and guest expectations by treating them like family and acknowledging them as our most valuable assets. Our success is measured by teamwork, growth, profitability and delivering legendary service to every guest, every time.”
Toaccurately account for all food and beverage transactions that take place within the outlet you are working in. Ensure that all payments with the point of sale system are accounted for correctly. Receive cash and make proper change. Issue receipts when requested or when required. Prepare all logs as required. Previous food and beverage experience.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embodies Traditions Spirits Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Monetary handling of money
- Responsible for the service of products within the outlet
- Always have a friendly, positive, helpful attitude
- Has full knowledge of all food and beverage products and garnishes being served and is fully aware of any and all changes to any menu items
- Responsible for his/her appearance and insures that their uniform is neat, clean and pressed
- You abide by the operating policy and procedures set forth by Traditions Spirits
- You are aware of all posted information on bulletin boards and in newsletters and will attend any departmental meetings
- You are flexible and willing to assist others with tasks that may not normally be your responsibility
- Anticipate the guests' needs and concerns
- Ten Key helpful
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (INCLUDES EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE):
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, banking, and the analysis and reporting of financial data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert computer skills, ability to compose and create reports, letters, memos, and procedures
- Mature judgment and professionalism in handling all matters
- Required knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records and other office processes, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing
- Excellent math skills
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of InfoGenesis software
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Reaches, bends, stoops, lifts, carries and pushes
- Lifts and carries supplies, and cases, weighing up to 50 lbs
- Essential hand/eye coordination
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior restaurant/bar/casino work environment
- Noise level is moderate to high
- Moderate or high exposure to cigarette smoke when on property
- Limited exposure to physical risk
- Moderate physical effort required
Apply on company website